It is the oldest civil building of Azpeitia and is also known as "Etxe Zahar". It was built between 14th and 15th-centuries.
It dates back to 1320. Enrique IV ordered to demolish part of the building and was rebuilt in 1535. It got its current look in 1750.
This neoclassical building designed by Pedro J. Ugartemendia is one of only two circular hermitages in Gipuzkoa.
Baltasar de Etxabe Orio, the painter, writer and lawyer was born in this emblazoned house in the 16th-century.
Built by Don Pedro de Zuazola, the secretary and treasurer of emperor Don Carlos V, its construction started in 1514 in Mudejar style on an old building pertaining to the family.
Municipal laundry (1842)
Built near the old medieval wall and blackened by the avatars of its history, it is known as Etxe Beltz or Black House
This baroque palace was the birthplace of Xabier de Munibe (Count of Peñaflorida), founder of the Academy of Azkoitia and later of the Royal Society of Friends of the Basque Country in 1764.
Lau Iturri or “Four Spouts” is next to the Royal Road’s old bridge. It was here where neighboring communities came to collect their water supply and where women gathered to do the washing.