Built in the 16th-century, this Renaissance-style building houses valuable works of art among which is a Cavaillé-Coll organ from 1898.
A building built in the 8th-century whose owners were faithful to the Ganboa Clan. In the 15th-century it was demolished from being a fortified tower and was transformed into a residential house as we see it in its present state. The mother of San Ignacio, Marina de Licona y Balda lived here.
Built by Don Pedro de Zuazola, the secretary and treasurer of emperor Don Carlos V, its construction started in 1514 in Mudejar style on an old building pertaining to the family.
Built near the old medieval wall and blackened by the avatars of its history, it is known as Etxe Beltz or Black House
This baroque palace was the birthplace of Xabier de Munibe (Count of Peñaflorida), founder of the Academy of Azkoitia and later of the Royal Society of Friends of the Basque Country in 1764.
Located in an area known as Beidazar in the Iraurgi valley, it dates back to the time when Azkoitia was founded. It features a tower, a big clock and a chapel which in olden times was a small hospital.